Abstract submission and photo competition for DUNES Symposium is now OPEN to all members of the research community below Faculty level (Research Fellows, PhD students, Research Associates and Research Assistants).
- Opening of abstract submission: Friday, 9th of September
- Closing of abstract submission: Friday, 7th of October
- Notifications to selected individuals for oral presentations: Tuesday, 18th of October
- Scientific images submission for Photo competition deadline: Tuesday, 18th of October. Please send your best scientific photos to email@example.com together with your affiliation.
To submit your abstract, you will need to:
- Download and print the Registration form (link here), have it signed by your PI or HOD and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in and submit the online Abstract Submission form (link here)
Please Note: Registration Form should include a title of your presentation, full list of authors and their affiliated institutions. Abstracts submitted without a completed registration form will NOT be accepted.
Abstract Format Guidelines:
- Research focus should be on Life Sciences and Biomedical Research.
- The abstract should be no more than 250 words.
- The abstract should be structured to the following headings: Aims, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
- Indicate presenter’s name, names of all authors and their affiliations(these will not be included in the word count).
Should you have any further inquiries, please send email to email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you at the DUNES Symposium!