Abstract submission and photo competition for DUNES Symposium is now OPEN to all members of the research community below Faculty level (Research Fellows, PhD students, Research Associates and Research Assistants).
• Opening of abstract submission: Wednesday, 13th of September
• Closing of abstract submission: Monday, 2nd of October
• Notifications to selected individuals for oral presentations: Friday, 13th of October
• Scientific images submission for Booklet cover photo competition deadline: Tuesday, 9th of October. Please send your best scientific photos to email@example.com together with your affiliation.
To submit your abstract, you will need to:
2 Fill in and submit the online Abstract Submission form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdibTNMODX-3dRyawo83zLHPTWGxUeHyFzVrStS2w-tnDMu_g/viewform?usp=sf_link)
Please Note: Registration Form should include a title of your presentation, full list of authors and their affiliated institutions. Abstracts submitted without a completed registration form will NOT be accepted.
Abstract Format Guidelines:
• Research focus should be on Life Sciences and Biomedical Research.
• The abstract should be no more than 250 words.
• Indicate presenter’s name, names of all authors and their affiliations(these will not be included in the word count).
Should you have any further inquiries, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you at the DUNES Symposium!