The 12th DUNES Scientific Symposium will be held on the 7th December 2020, Monday virtually through Zoom. Join us for a fun and exciting day to showcase your scientific work and network with the scientific community virtually. The program line-up includes the following key events:
- Keynote seminar by Prof. Aaron D. Gitler, Stanford University School of Medicine.
- Career seminar by Dr. Sandhya Sriram, CEO and Founder, Shiok Meats.
- Grant writing seminar by Dr. Julian TANG, Head, Research Communications & Editorial, NUS.
- Check out our Symposium Booklet with the selected best scientific image as booklet cover and selected oral presentations by early-career scientists here.
- Check out the Sponsor Sessions for interactions and to win exciting goodies here.
- The first 100 registrants will receive symposium goodie bags and limited-edition masks designed by Adami Eleonora (DukeNUS postdoc).
To Register: https://bit.ly/31DFEDt